Based on Patanjali Yoga sutras and Kriya Yoga, a complete Yoga program designed by Sadguru Mangeshda following the science of of Himalayan Master Maha Yogi Mahavatar Babaji’s Kriya Yoga techniques
Would you like to practice Yoga with ease every moment of your day, instead of trying to find time and fit it in your hectic schedule? How about bringing awareness towards your every action and reaction?
Kriya Yoga helps you achieve total awareness of your every action – without trying. You are in charge of your “self” and feel totally in control of every situation. When life throws you a curve ball, you are ready to handle with ease, comfort and minimal effort.
Yoga is just not postures – it comprises of eight limbs of which the postures are just one limb.
What to expect in Kriya Yoga Class
- Asanas (postures) Achieve flexibility with easy to practice
- Pranayams (Breathing techniques) Manipulation of breath to control Prana (life force). Enhance circulation of Prana in the vibrational/subtle and physical channels
- Dhyana (Meditation Techniques) Learn techniques to be fully present in any situation and utilize the maximum potential of the mind. Improve consciousness/mental alertness, concentration, memory and peaceful mind; better oxygen, Prana or energy circulation to the mind/brain and calming to the nervous system; stress relief
- Nutrition guidelines Get introduced to simple and most effective through Diet/regimen
- Healing Therapy – Mudras are hand gestures that help regulate the flow of Prana (life force energy) in the meridians (nadis). This helps relief from all minor to major health problems like acidity, headache, sinus, high blood pressure, constipation, heart problems and soon.
- Kriya Yoga is a scientific method of harmonizing and synchronizing the natural forces and energizing one’s being.
- The purpose of Kriya Yoga is to transform your whole life into a continuous expression of joy, bliss and wisdom.
Cost: $12 per class; Time: 1 hour session
We offer individual and group classes. We can also travel to teach Yoga at different organizations, yoga studios and private homes.